I've got three test devices registered but none of them receive notifications when using the Test Woosh through the web control panel. According to the push history all three devices have InvalidRegistration.

However when I use the exact same device tokens in a manual remote API call, all the test notifications get received without any issue.

Perhaps Test Woosh is broken in the Web Control Panel? Anyone else having problems?

asked 24 Jul '14, 23:18
Timberoth's gravatar image

Timberoth

Nevermind, I think I'm not using the right string for the "Device Token" section in the web panel.

I've mistakenly been using the "Pushwoosh Device ID" in the web panel. My remote API calls work because they are written specifically to use the "Pushwoosh Device ID".

permanent link
answered 24 Jul '14, 23:39
Timberoth's gravatar image

Timberoth

Hello,

Just to confirm: you were using HWID instead of device's push token in the Control Panel?

(29 Jul '14, 10:40) Dmitry Dyudeev Dmitry%20%20Dyudeev's gravatar image

Correct, I was using the HWID in the Control Panel. I had assumed the HWID was the same as the Device Token since the Remote API page mentions both the term "token" and deviceID for the same "devices" value in createMessage.

"devices":[ // Optional. Not more than 1000 tokens in an array. If set, message will only be delivered to the devices in the list. Ignored if the applications group is used

devices – omit this field (push notification will be delivered to all the devices for the application), or provide the list of devices IDs as described

(29 Jul '14, 17:46) Timberoth Timberoth's gravatar image
Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×83
×12
×12
×4

question asked: 24 Jul '14, 23:18

question was seen: 824 times

last updated: 29 Jul '14, 17:46