Hey; I'm new to pushwoosh and am trying to get it working on my first ever app. I'm using phonegap build/appPresser, and just need to be pointed in the right direction. I will eventually get it working on iOS but for now I am just getting it ready on Andriod. I only have it installed on one android phone using the QR code on the phone gap build page. I've done all of the setup from the videos on their site and now I'm kind of stuck. I rebuilt the files and uploaded them to phonegap and redownloaded it to the phone. I see 0 subscribers on the pushwoosh.com site and nothing is going to the phone. The app isn't published. I have it set to allow pretty much anything (didn't want something to be stopping it for some reason). Any help would be really appreciated.

asked 26 Jul '14, 00:33
mikegustafson's gravatar image

mikegustafson

Hello,

Please note that we have a very detailed guide on Pushwoosh integration in your PhoneGap Build application on our web-site. Could you please try to use our sample project and follow our guide?

Aside from that, please make sure to configure the platform correctly. You might want to see our configuration guide.

permanent link
answered 28 Jul '14, 10:17
Dmitry%20%20Dyudeev's gravatar image

Dmitry Dyudeev
3.7k7

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×447
×91
×33
×8

question asked: 26 Jul '14, 00:33

question was seen: 1,828 times

last updated: 28 Jul '14, 10:17