hi, im a newbie, in this article: http://www.pushwoosh.com/pushwoosh-2-5-episode-2-all-kinds-of-tags-2/

say that:

All the necessary tools are already there in our sample projects. All you need to do is to implement tags in your app and add these tags in your Pushwoosh Control Panel.

My question is:

(1). where are sample projects?

today i purchased AppPresser, for example: in my app, some wordpress users were born in april, and i want send a "happy birthday" push notifications to them. how?

(2). how to do in pushwoosh control panel? such add a "born=april" filter?

the pushwoosh don't know which Subscribers are in "born=april" group, right? because all user's profile are stored in wordpress database.

(3). ok, if i use phonegap, because i started from appPresser. how to implement such tag function. the app don't know which device.uuid belong to a specific user. have u provide some example/sample project has been implement the pushwoosh tag function similar i described above?

thanks for help!

comus

asked 31 Jul '14, 15:34
comus's gravatar image

comus

Hello,

1) You can find all sample projects in our guides. For instance, here's the iOS PGB sample.

2) You can create Filters in your Control Panel based on existing Tags and their saved values.

3) We recommend to set Tag values from the application itself - for instance, when your user logs in, you can save their username.

If you would like to send a "happy birthday" notification, you should create a Tag in the Control Panel and save the date of birth of your user by sending setTags request. Then, you can create a Filter and use it while sending the notification.

Please note that you can test it with our demo application (available in Google Play) and account (username: demo, password: "pushwoosh").

permanent link
answered 01 Aug '14, 08:33
Dmitry%20%20Dyudeev's gravatar image

Dmitry Dyudeev
3.7k7

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×165
×64
×8

question asked: 31 Jul '14, 15:34

question was seen: 2,637 times

last updated: 01 Aug '14, 08:33