Hi, I think I installed the plugin in Unity properly, it asked me to authorize push notif at first launch, wich I did, and I can see on the dashboard that my devices are registered. But when I send a push notif on the dashboard, I receive nothing on my deivces... I tried to disconnect wifi and it's the same. I also try test device and it's not working either. Any ideas?

asked 14 Aug '14, 15:32
Gr%C3%A9gory%20Challant's gravatar image

Grégory Chal...

For iOS: Push providers, iOS devices, and Mac computers are often behind firewalls. To send notifications, you will need to allow inbound and outbound TCP packets over port 2195. Devices and computers connecting to the push service over Wi-Fi will need to allow inbound and outbound TCP packets over port 5223. The IP address range for the push service is subject to change; the expectation is that providers will connect by hostname rather than IP address. The push service uses a load balancing scheme that yields a different IP address for the same hostname. However, the entire 17.0.0.0/8 address block is assigned to Apple, so you can specify that range in your firewall rules.

Hope it works!

Jang

permanent link
answered 15 Aug '14, 07:00
jangtingshouh's gravatar image

jangtingshouh

My phone is not connected to the wifi and doesn't receive push notifications either so it's not a firewall problem...

permanent link
answered 15 Aug '14, 15:41
Gr%C3%A9gory%20Challant's gravatar image

Grégory Chal...

I think that is a problem with app sign certificates. If you sign the app with a dev certificate and pushwoosh account configured with dist certificate you don't receive any notifications.

permanent link
answered 31 Jan '15, 02:04
badzia's gravatar image

badzia

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×444
×352
×88

question asked: 14 Aug '14, 15:32

question was seen: 1,559 times

last updated: 31 Jan '15, 02:04