Hi

I try to add a tag to an device. My request look like this (I use the hwid that pushNotification.getPushwooshHWID returns ):

{"request":{"tags":{"all":"serverid_13443_all"},"application":"XXXXX-XXXXX","hwid":"XXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXX"}}

The response is:

{"response":{"skipped":[]},"status_code":200,"status_message":"OK"}

I created a Tag in the Pushwoosh Control Panel with the name "all" with type String. And a filter with value "serverid_13443_all" with "is" operator.

I recieve default message without a filter on my device. But if I activate the filter nothing happens!

I checked the tag statistics and there is a device with this tag and this value registered!

so what is going wrong. Please help. (we have premium account)

thanks Simon

asked 23 Oct '14, 11:41
Simon's gravatar image

Simon

edited 23 Oct '14, 11:42

Hello Simon,

Could you please let us know your Pushwoosh username? It would really help us to investigate the issue.

(24 Oct '14, 09:20) Dmitry Dyudeev Dmitry%20%20Dyudeev's gravatar image

At the end everything is working. There was a delay of one and a half hours. After that time I got the messages and since them every message appears immediately. Thanks for your time.

permanent link
answered 27 Oct '14, 09:54
Simon's gravatar image

Simon

It seems that a lot of people have problems with tags at the moment. So please see: https://community.pushwoosh.com/questions/1408/custom-tag-system-down and VOTE thx.

permanent link
answered 28 Oct '14, 21:34
Simon's gravatar image

Simon

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×141
×23
×5

question asked: 23 Oct '14, 11:41

question was seen: 1,238 times

last updated: 28 Oct '14, 21:34