When Im running in DEV I have just my phone as subscribed and its all working fine.

In config if I change to the Distribution profiles and select production, I notice the subscribers goes to 0?

Also, im currently testing this by uploading my IPA with push distribution certificates to Apples Test Flight. Is there anything I need to do to specifically make it work with Test Flight?

Thanks

Mark

asked 27 Nov '14, 12:30
Mark%20Latham's gravatar image

Mark Latham

Hello,

No, we do not remove any subscribers once you switch to Production. Usually, the only possible case is when you set your certificates for Production, but your build has a Developer mobile provisioning profile ("aps-environment" is set to "development"). In this case once you send out a push, Apple returns "Invalid Token" error, and we remove these subscribers.

Also, there are rare cases when your build has one Apple Bundle ID, and you uploaded certificates for another Apple Bundle ID. You will also see the "Invalid Token" errors in your Push History.

If this is not the case, or there are any issues with TestFlight changing your provisioning details/push tokens, please contact our support team with your Pushwoosh Account ID.

permanent link
answered 28 Nov '14, 11:18
Nastya's gravatar image

Nastya
3.0k3

No, the subscribers are not reset when you switch sandbox to production. However as soon as you send push notifications old subscribers for the wrong gateway will be removed automatically. I recommend to check push history to see what is going on.

permanent link
answered 28 Nov '14, 15:48
shader's gravatar image

shader
3.9k7

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×165
×12
×7

question asked: 27 Nov '14, 12:30

question was seen: 1,325 times

last updated: 28 Nov '14, 15:48