I followed the instructions, listening for an event listener for:

document.addEventListener('push-notification', function(event) { //get the notification payload

console.log("GOT A PUSH");

});

The issue is it doesn't seem to be firing when the application is running. In that I am watching the system log, and after I sent a push notification out I see it run:

<warning>: To urL https://cp.pushwoosh.com/json/1.3/setBadge <warning>: Response "200 no error": string: "status_code":200,"status_message":"OK","response":null}

So I can see the plugin is working. But it doesn't seem to be firing off the push-notification event. Any ideas? I'm using Intel XDK and this is on ios 8.

asked 15 Dec '14, 22:56
studiocypher's gravatar image

studiocypher

1. Do you see push token in logs?
  2. Do you see device registered in control panel (subscribers number increased)?
  3. What does push status say?
  4. Make sure Gateway match the Certificate (Sandbox for Developer build, Production for AdHoc)
permanent link
answered 16 Dec '14, 09:31
shader's gravatar image

shader
3.9k7

1. Yes
  2. Yes
  3. Push status is 200 okay
  4. Yes

The thing is, when I close the app, I can see the push in my notifications. When the app is OPEN I see the app react to the push by sending setBadge back to the server. It's just that the 'push-notification' event doesn't seem to be firing.

permanent link
answered 16 Dec '14, 15:18
studiocypher's gravatar image

studiocypher

Does it work when you start the app by tapping push notification in the notification center?

(18 Dec '14, 13:31) shader shader's gravatar image
Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×353
×190
×14

question asked: 15 Dec '14, 22:56

question was seen: 963 times

last updated: 18 Dec '14, 13:31