Hi,

I have a production provisioning profile that I have been using for iOS push notifications with pushwoosh. I've been using the pushwoosh auto form to get this profile set up properly.

Today I tried sending some pushes via the PHP API to an iPhone device and it didnt work. I tried with an Android device and it worked fine and as expected

I then tried sending a test push through pushwoosh to a test device and in the push history screen I can see that the message failed due to the certificate being revoked. This doesn't really make sense because I've just created said certificate via pushwoosh...

Can any one point me in the right direction? Before today, iOS notifications had been working via pushwoosh as expected.

Thanks -Chris

asked 19 Dec '14, 22:56
ct14's gravatar image

ct14

Right, so I've come back to this today having changed nothing since I reported the problem and it's now working.

I can only assume it was a problem with PushWoosh somewhere, but as far as I could tell there were no issues.

Is there a status/issue page that PushWoosh makes public?

Thanks -Chris

permanent link
answered 20 Dec '14, 12:53
ct14's gravatar image

ct14

Can you say you application id or account name(if you have one application). Also you can contact with support team to resolve issue https://www.pushwoosh.com/contact-us/)

(20 Dec '14, 15:02) XXXX XXXX's gravatar image
Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×190
×141
×31

question asked: 19 Dec '14, 22:56

question was seen: 810 times

last updated: 20 Dec '14, 15:02