Hey :)

Is anyone facing problems with sending notifications today? I uninstalled the app from my device and sent multiple notifications which is supposed to remove the device from the system and return the device token in the "UnknownDevices". Also iOS is not unregistering for over 2 days after sending around 50+ notifications. Support not replying to my tickets from yesterday!

I'm still in my trial period. If this shitty behaviour continues, I will not pay for a non working service with non existing support

asked 28 Jan '15, 16:44
Michael%20Samuel's gravatar image

Michael Samuel

Due to the peak load our primary sending queues were overloaded, so we've set up additional ones to cover the whole load. As for now, the performance of the system is getting back to the stable state, however, we will continue further investigation of all possible causes of the issue to avoid it in future.

Additionally recently we have noticed that iOS may delay the returning of the unregistered tokens. Therefore we have added the Apple Feedback Service check on the daily basis. Even though unregistered tokens may appear in this Feedback response only several days after uninstall of the application.

Our apologies for the delay with responses for your tickets. As you can see, we have quite a hot time with the ever growing users' activity=)

permanent link
answered 28 Jan '15, 19:41
Nikolay%20Semenov's gravatar image

Nikolay Semenov
3.1k5

Thanks Nikolay very much :) Is it okay to submit support tickets by sending emails to: help@pushwoosh.com or I must use the "contact us" form

(28 Jan '15, 19:51) Michael Samuel Michael%20Samuel's gravatar image
Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×446
×445
×352
×76
×21

question asked: 28 Jan '15, 16:44

question was seen: 866 times

last updated: 28 Jan '15, 19:52