I'm using pushwoosh for push notification. Getting push in android devices. But it says "Failed to register" Error Domain=com.pushwoosh Code=504 \"The operation couldn't be completed'.

Its the first I am getting this error message and not able to reproduce it. I had made a new provision profile with 2 new udid and the issue occur when try to login.

I have created another provision profile with Push Notification and made a build with it. But no change.

I have tried deleting the app from PGBuild and uploaded new. No change.

I'm getting this issue from yesterday. Worked perfectly till then. Using same provision profile(tried with both old and new profiles.)

My current app ID : 72EE9-1C09C

asked 10 Mar '15, 11:50
sneha's gravatar image

sneha

Hi, are you still facing the issue? As far as I can see, you have both iOS and Android subscribers. If the issue is persistent, please contact Pushwoosh support and attach the log from any device that fails to register.

permanent link
answered 17 Mar '15, 08:17
Benedict's gravatar image

Benedict

Hi,

Thank you for your kind response.

Yes we are having both ios and android subscribers. The issue was reported on ios device but when we test here we are unable to reproduce the issue by adding two new udid's. When we will get that issue we will report to you.

Thank you.

Hai, we are having one question can we view the devices that are login in the pushwoosh? and also can we enable/disable notification from pushwoosh community.

kindly give a reply to this . Thanks in advance.

permanent link
answered 18 Mar '15, 12:31
sneha's gravatar image

sneha

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×353
×326
×165

question asked: 10 Mar '15, 11:50

question was seen: 4,764 times

last updated: 18 Mar '15, 12:31