So I've built an android app using AppPresser and phonegap, notifications works great when I test it in AppPresser, so logically the next step I took was creating an account with Pushwoosh to be able to send push notification from my wordpress site to inform my followers about new content, after creating the account I add the android app information (Google server API and framework build), but I cant send any notification and I see 0 subscribers while Apppresser is showing 16 !!!

Something to mention, do I need to validate the manifest ? because I didn't do that step, I have no idea where to get the manifest of my AppPresser Application...

I would appreciate any help or suggestion, thank you.

asked 13 Mar '15, 15:31
mmitech's gravatar image

mmitech

Hi, you do not need to validate your Manifest, this feature was designed to simply double check whether you have added all the necessary activities there.

As for the issue you encountered, could you possibly contact Pushwoosh support, or at least provide your app code and the console log from any of your devices?

permanent link
answered 17 Mar '15, 08:52
Benedict's gravatar image

Benedict

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×447
×165
×8

question asked: 13 Mar '15, 15:31

question was seen: 1,200 times

last updated: 17 Mar '15, 08:52