Hello, I'm sending the following request. Not sure what premium feature does it require. I am using the free plan. Everything worked find while I had the premium (as part of the initial signup.) Thanks for your help, David { "request" : { "application" : "APPID", "auth" : "AUTHTOKEN", "notifications" : [ { "content" : "Hello World!", "send_date" : "now" } ] } }

Response { status_message=This feature is available for Premium accounts only, status_code=210, response=null }

asked 26 Apr '15, 21:53
david's gravatar image

david

edited 26 Apr '15, 21:54

Remote API is available on accounts starting with Premium, and it worked fine for you when your account was in Trial mode. If you require more time for testing purposes and want us to extend the trial, please get in touch with support team with your username.

permanent link
answered 27 Apr '15, 07:24
Alex%20Spotar's gravatar image

Alex Spotar
3.6k6

Our Free plan allows you to send an unlimited number of broadcast push notifications to up to 5 applications and 1.000.000 devices from Pushwoosh Control Panel, while API automation is available for paid accounts. There are actually hundreds of users using the Free plan, so there are a lot of different use cases.

Please get in touch with our team, we will try to work something out with your specific case.

permanent link
answered 27 Apr '15, 08:37
Alex%20Spotar's gravatar image

Alex Spotar
3.6k6

Hi Alex, thanks for your quick answer. What use case is there for an application using the free plan? How would it push notifications for its users? I am working for a small startup that cannot afford the premium plan at this time. Like many other startups, our thought was to pay once we grow/scale which makes sense. The way that you have set the plans makes this impossible. It leaves us no choice but to find another service. Regards, David

permanent link
answered 27 Apr '15, 08:14
david's gravatar image

david

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×92
×15
×9

question asked: 26 Apr '15, 21:53

question was seen: 1,627 times

last updated: 27 Apr '15, 08:37