Hi Team, I have created Android Application. Added in Pushwoosh CP. As well as I have configured GCM API Key also. But not added any SDKs to my application. My app is now live on Google Play. I'm not able to see any subscribers in Pushwoosh CP. I just saw "Migrate to pushwoosh" button. If I Migrate to pushwoosh. Will It automatically configured? And Will I be able to send push notification directly? Waiting for your valuable response. Thanks A Lot.

asked 27 Apr '15, 08:13
nashikcalling's gravatar image

nashikcalling

The Automatic Migration tool is intended for migration from other push providers, and currently is working with UA only. We plan to add others in the nearest future. You can read more about this tool in our blog post.

If you have a list of device push tokens from any other provider you used previously, you can send an import request to our team, and we'll import these devices. Please note that as you didn't integrate Pushwoosh SDK into your application, you will only be able to send broadcast push notifications to these devices, but no statistics and other analytical data will be available. And of course, GCM configuration is required prior to sending push notifications.

permanent link
answered 27 Apr '15, 08:20
Alex%20Spotar's gravatar image

Alex Spotar
3.6k6

edited 27 Apr '15, 09:43

Hey Thanks for this quick reply. Actually the issue is My App is totally new. I have not integrated pushwoosh sdk to my app. my app is now live on Google Play. I have created the key and added to pushwoosh cp. But not sure about my app framework. I tried sending push notification but it is not getting delivered. And subscribers are showing as Zero. I have followed all the steps of GCM Configuration.

permanent link
answered 27 Apr '15, 09:44

nashikcalling

Am I correct that you didn't use any push notification service for this app before? In this case you will definitely need to integrate Pushwoosh SDK into it so that we can start registering devices with Pushwoosh in order to send pushes to it.

All integration guides for relevant frameworks can be found here on our website.

permanent link
answered 27 Apr '15, 09:48
Alex%20Spotar's gravatar image

Alex Spotar
3.6k6

Okay. Thank Dear ! :)

permanent link
answered 27 Apr '15, 09:52

nashikcalling

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×21
×18
×10

question asked: 27 Apr '15, 08:13

question was seen: 1,021 times

last updated: 27 Apr '15, 09:52