Hello everyone,

I try to use pushwoosh in my cordova app. Everything seems ok but when I compiled my app and submit it to the app store I received this mail :

Dear developer,

We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for "xxx". Your delivery was successful, but you may wish to correct the following issues in your next delivery:

Missing Push Notification Entitlement - Your app appears to include API used to register with the Apple Push Notification service, but the app signature's entitlements do not include the "aps-environment" entitlement. If your app uses the Apple Push Notification service, make sure your App ID is enabled for Push Notification in the Provisioning Portal, and resubmit after signing your app with a Distribution provisioning profile that includes the "aps-environment" entitlement. See "Provisioning and Development" in the Local and Push Notification Programming Guide for more information. If your app does not use the Apple Push Notification service, no action is required. You may remove the API from future submissions to stop this warning. If you use a third-party framework, you may need to contact the developer for information on removing the API.

After you’ve corrected the issues, you can use Xcode or Application Loader to upload a new binary to iTunes Connect.

Regards,

The App Store team

Any idea ?

Thank you

asked 30 Apr '15, 16:42
Arnaud%20Recx's gravatar image

Arnaud Recx

edited 30 Apr '15, 16:44

yes true i have same type issue comes after some days.

Any one have solutions for this case ?

permanent link
answered 12 Dec '16, 04:43
himanshuipe's gravatar image

himanshuipe

I've started getting this problem too. When my app tries to register with Pushwoosh I'm seeing this error:

Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=3000 \"no valid 'aps-environment' entitlement string found for application\"

It's weird because I wasn't seeing this when I built the app a couple of weeks ago. But I do with more recent builds and my provisioning profile and Apple certs are still the same and still valid.

(13 Dec '16, 03:39) Gary_oo Gary_oo's gravatar image
Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×446
×353
×326
×190

question asked: 30 Apr '15, 16:42

question was seen: 3,834 times

last updated: 13 Dec '16, 03:39