I have my app finished with Phonegap Build and I followed the documentation on pushwoosh to install the pushnotifications. I have the plugins configured in my config.xml and PGB says they are installed. Than I copy/pasted the javascript and filledi in my app-code/app-id, with no effect. I tried the examples on github. Nothing. I can´t even tell if my device is registered. Right now it seems to be way easier to put on my own SQL-Server to handle the notifications than registering with pushwoosh.

asked 19 Feb '14, 15:28
ivansiljic's gravatar image

ivansiljic

Nothing is working is not very definitive :) Apart from an incorrect integration and provisioning profile not being updated properly, there was also a known issue with PhoneGap Build (not clear if they addressed it yet), where they would not update the entitlements properly even with the correct mobile provisioning profile.

If it quite easy to tell whether your device has registered: you can simply check the subscribers count in your Application page. It should be increased by "1" with every device subscribed.

In any case, the easiest way to deal with "nothing is working" would be to do as stated above: contact the support team with a) mobile provisioning profile you are using; b) console logs from the device showing the registerDevice method being called by our plugin; c) your Pushwoosh username (speeds up the process significantly)!

permanent link
answered 20 Feb '14, 08:58
Nastya's gravatar image

Nastya
3.0k3

I got mine to work yesterday. Obviously, make sure your provisioning profiles are valid and set up properly. Otherwise, check to make sure of the following:

• You are using PG 2.9.0. My problem was that I was trying to do this with PG 3.1.0. Doesn't work if you do.
  • Make sure you don't have any local copies of the plugin files in your project. Sometimes PGB gets confused when it tries to inject files that you have stored locally.

After I did those two things, the sample project worked like a charm and I was able to get devices registered. Now I can use it as a foundation to build the rest of my app.

permanent link
answered 20 Feb '14, 16:53
Jeremy%20Fuksa's gravatar image

Jeremy Fuksa

This seems like a problem. Why won't it work with 3.1.0?

(21 Mar '14, 01:11) dnichs dnichs's gravatar image

I just freshly activated my provisioning profile, didn´t include the js-files.

Then I followed everything from the phonegap 3 sample app on github:

https://github.com/Pushwoosh/phonegap-3-sample-app

Still I have no subscribers on pushwoosh.

Here´s the console log when I start my app:

Feb 21 15:34:26 Ivans-iPhone kernel[0] <debug>: launchd[745] Container: /private/var/mobile/Applications/1A8E0FC0-6B3D-4BD3-86FC-C78581EDFA1A (sandbox) Feb 21 15:34:26 Ivans-iPhone PsaridisApp[745] <warning>: Multi-tasking -> Device: YES, App: NO Feb 21 15:34:26 Ivans-iPhone PsaridisApp[745] <warning>: Unlimited access to network resources Feb 21 15:34:27 Ivans-iPhone PsaridisApp[745] <warning>: Resetting plugins due to page load. Feb 21 15:34:27 Ivans-iPhone PsaridisApp[745] <warning>: Finished load of: file:///var/mobile/Applications/1A8E0FC0-6B3D-4BD3-86FC-C78581EDFA1A/PsaridisApp.app/www/index.html Feb 21 15:34:28 Ivans-iPhone PsaridisApp[745] <warning>: Resetting plugins due to page load. Feb 21 15:34:29 Ivans-iPhone PsaridisApp[745] <warning>: Finished load of: file:///var/mobile/Applications/1A8E0FC0-6B3D-4BD3-86FC-C78581EDFA1A/Library/HydraApps/0/index.html

Unfortunatly support isn´t answering my request so I hope somebody here can point me to solution.

Thx

permanent link
answered 21 Feb '14, 15:04

ivansiljic

I did the same thing last night to no effect. Perhaps there was an outage?

permanent link
answered 19 Feb '14, 17:21
Jeremy%20Fuksa's gravatar image

Jeremy Fuksa

Please note that it is quite hard for us to figure out what might be wrong without some additional details.

May I ask you to create a ticket in our support system via http://www.pushwoosh.com/contact-us? It'll definitely will be more effective.

permanent link
answered 20 Feb '14, 07:47
Dmitry%20%20Dyudeev's gravatar image

Dmitry Dyudeev
3.7k7

Ok,

I contacted support now, let´s see what happens...

permanent link
answered 20 Feb '14, 10:53

ivansiljic

Hi Jeremy,

yes I´m using PGB 3.1 but I can´t go back to 2.9. I had other issues because they switched me to 3.1. over night and things weren´t working any more.

Hopefully I can get this working anyway...

permanent link
answered 21 Feb '14, 14:00

ivansiljic

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×353
×165
×10

question asked: 19 Feb '14, 15:28

question was seen: 2,407 times

last updated: 21 Mar '14, 01:11