Hello I have a problem with the sending of the notification, I'm trying to send a test, but unfortunately do not get notifications in the app. Push in History I see the notification but connection failed. The code is 16CAA-6A148 you can solve?

asked 13 May '15, 09:58
Alessandro%20Rubeo's gravatar image

Alessandro R...

Alessandro,

I can see that you are sending test pushes to your device, but getting the "InvalidToken" error. Since your app is configured to Production, I believe that your device token was taken from the Sandbox version of your app.

The solution is to retrieve your actual device token (i.e. from Xcode device console), and add it as a test device instead of the current one.

permanent link
answered 13 May '15, 10:26
Benedict's gravatar image

Benedict

Granzie Benedict, the token that gives me back Xcode is a776604cb9e30e22b2a10c365ba86e775359f73ee1ab1e47dfcdb95d72a71adb I checked in device testing and is the same code alt text

permanent link
answered 13 May '15, 10:38
Alessandro%20Rubeo's gravatar image

Alessandro R...

I am sorry, I saw that you were using this token to test on Production, and didn't notice you were initially referring to the Sandbox app. I believe it would be best, if you contact Pushwoosh support regarding this issue (help@pushwoosh.com)

permanent link
answered 13 May '15, 14:05

Benedict

Alessandro, was your issue resolved?

Also, I would like to point out that "Connection Failed" errors won't bother you again, our engineers have just rolled out a fix for this issue.

permanent link
answered 09 Jul '15, 12:10

Benedict

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×353
×190
×165

question asked: 13 May '15, 09:58

question was seen: 1,115 times

last updated: 09 Jul '15, 12:10