Hello.I have integrated the pushwoosh api with my android app for the purpose of push notification service.I have tried my App on nexus,htc,sony and samsung devices.The push notifications are received on almost all of the above mentioned devices,except for samsung devices.I am not able to figure out the exact solution for this anamoly.Can someone please guide me in this problem.

asked 14 May '15, 08:54
akshay's gravatar image

akshay

I guess it would be better, if you contact our support team, provide your username and a console log from any Samsung device that does not receive pushes.

permanent link
answered 18 May '15, 14:01
Benedict's gravatar image

Benedict

Something about this?? I got something similar with Android and Samsung devices.

permanent link
answered 21 May '15, 14:27
emora's gravatar image

emora

Hi emora,

In case you are having the similar issue, could you please contact our support team and provide them with a console log from any Android device that does not receive notifications?

To retrieve the console log from an Android device, you can use any logcat tool, however, we recommend the DDMS monitor of the Android Studio. You should simply open the ddms.bat file (located in C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\Local\Android\sdk\tools\ddms.bat), connect your device to the PC, allow USB debugging in the Android settings, and run your application on the device.

permanent link
answered 22 May '15, 06:47
Benedict's gravatar image

Benedict

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×447
×446
×326

question asked: 14 May '15, 08:54

question was seen: 1,232 times

last updated: 22 May '15, 06:47