I don't need to use it yet -- but incase something bad happens when I change/update my certificates, I would like to know that I'm covered. I don't see anywhere that says my devices have been backed up or anything, so I'm holding off on updating my certificates until I know I don't have to worry.

asked 25 May '15, 06:27
Gootch's gravatar image

Gootch

Basically, this feature was designed to keep all the device tokens of your subscribers safe by making a separate daily backup. In the current implementation of this feature your tokens can be easily restored by our engineers at any time upon request. Later on, if the demand is high enough, we will implement the Backup/Restore button in the Control Panel, so that you would not have to contact Pushwoosh support every time you want to make a restore.

You have also mentioned not seeing that the devices have been backed up — thank you for the suggestion! I have consulted our management, and we will add the information about the latest backup for a particular app to the Control Panel.

permanent link
answered 25 May '15, 11:51
Benedict's gravatar image

Benedict

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×33
×32
×29

question asked: 25 May '15, 06:27

question was seen: 1,609 times

last updated: 27 May, 11:27