I am trying to send the JSON to for instance adding the button 'WatchKit Simulator Actions' for instance etc; I cannot seem to find how to send it; the watch needs to receive something like this;

{ "aps": { "alert": "Test message content", "title": "Optional title", "category": "myCategory" },

"WatchKit Simulator Actions": [
    {
        "title": "First Button",
        "identifier": "firstButtonAction"
    }
],

"customKey": "Use this file to define a testing payload for your notifications. The aps dictionary specifies the category, alert text and title. The WatchKit Simulator Actions array can provide info for one or more action buttons in addition to the standard Dismiss button. Any other top level keys are custom payload. If you have multiple such JSON files in your project, you'll be able to choose between them in when selecting to debug the notification interface of your Watch App."

}

This cannot be sent in "data" or any other fields besides adding on top of "aps" which is not enough. So how can this be done? I cannot figure it out...

So basically, how can I actually send any data I want in any JSON format?

EDIT:

I am trying to use ios_root_params but it (Pushwoosh) just refuses those in this case with no errors.

asked 17 Jun '15, 10:17
tluyben's gravatar image

tluyben

edited 17 Jun '15, 13:12

Be the first one to answer this question!
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×353
×12
×12

question asked: 17 Jun '15, 10:17

question was seen: 799 times

last updated: 17 Jun '15, 13:12