Hi,

I've got an Ionic/Cordova app that's been working fine for bother Android and iOS apps for months now. I send pushes to the devices via the PHP library and it has been fine.

Today I tested my iPhone and Android phone (Nexus 5) and neither of them are getting the notifications. I enabled debug mode and I can see via the Pushwoosh Push History that the messages are marked as "done", I also note though that I am seeing no "Report" option for each push.

There are no errors being reported server side. Test wooshes to test devices are also not working but I am getting an "Invalid registration" report.

Any clues?

asked 28 Jul '15, 16:48
ct14's gravatar image

ct14

Hello,

The absence of "Report" option means that your push was send to an empty list of devices, being more specific - tokens/hwids/Tag values you had specified earlier are not valid anymore. Could you please contact our Support Team and provide detailed info regarding your issue, such as your account name, the message IDs of undelivered pushes and a full API /createMessage request you were sending to our servers?

permanent link
answered 28 Jul '15, 16:57
Vitaly%20Romanychev's gravatar image

Vitaly Roman...

OK thanks, will do.

permanent link
answered 28 Jul '15, 16:59
ct14's gravatar image

ct14

OK it's started working again without any interaction from me... this has happened a couple of times before so it feels there is an issue that's beyond anything I have direct access to.

permanent link
answered 28 Jul '15, 18:53
ct14's gravatar image

ct14

Well it definitely should be investigated closely, so our supporting engineers are awaiting for your email.

permanent link
answered 28 Jul '15, 19:00
Vitaly%20Romanychev's gravatar image

Vitaly Roman...

Hi Vitaly, this has now been done. Cheers -Chris

permanent link
answered 28 Jul '15, 19:12
ct14's gravatar image

ct14

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×326
×190
×141

question asked: 28 Jul '15, 16:48

question was seen: 1,167 times

last updated: 28 Jul '15, 19:12