Hi, is any having the same issue?

When i send a push from the pushwoosh.com panel, without any tags and filters, all my devices get the push. But when i set a filter with one tag, it doesnt work anymore. The applications is setting tags OK.

My app id is: 634E1-E34E3

Please, we published the app in all markets and this just stop working from one day to another.

asked 08 Aug '15, 18:05
jspasiuk's gravatar image

jspasiuk

Hey

As far as I can see, some of your pushes are sent to the empty list of subscribers, and it mostly happens because no devices fall under the conditions you set. You can check the Tag values of your devices on the Tags -> %Tag_name% -> Statistics page of your Control Panel.

Also, are you having issues with iOS notifications? I have noticed that you are getting "Invalid Token" error on your iOS pushes. Please check that your provisioning profile matches your certificate and gateway (must be either Ad Hoc or Appstore Distribution in your case).

permanent link
answered 10 Aug '15, 12:46
Benedict's gravatar image

Benedict

Thanks so much for the answer. It was a bug in the app, luckly we can solve it. Now it's working OK, but i have a small question:

If the device is not connected to the internet, and the push stands for 1 week, it should recive the push when it's connected again to the network, right? If that is right, i think that is not working properly, cause we are having a lot of issues with that...

permanent link
answered 12 Aug '15, 16:48
jspasiuk's gravatar image

jspasiuk

My pleasure, glad to hear you got that working!

As for your issue with push expiration time, can you possibly provide more details?

permanent link
answered 13 Aug '15, 13:24
Benedict's gravatar image

Benedict

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×326
×141
×64
×32

question asked: 08 Aug '15, 18:05

question was seen: 1,485 times

last updated: 13 Aug '15, 13:24