It seems to me that the latest update to Pushwoosh on Android (using Unity) have included the Play Services Library. This is causing issues (and will inevitable cause more issues later on) with other plugins that relies on the Play Services Library, it would be preferable if this is added as a standalone .Jar

As it is now, I have to remove the standalone Google Play Services .Jar (that other plugins seems to place in: "Android > Plugins > google-play-services_lib"), otherwise there will be class-conflicts. And what if I don't update the Pushwoosh plugin for a while, then I am stuck with an old version of the Play Game Services Library when other plugins require newer versions. :(

asked 01 Sep '15, 10:13
Whyser's gravatar image

Whyser

The plugin now includes Google Play Services as standalone jar file. Thanks!

permanent link
answered 08 Sep '15, 09:01
shader's gravatar image

shader
3.9k7

Thanks a lot! Any ETA on the fix with duplicate invocation of callbacks? Can't see it as a fix on GitHub.

(08 Sep '15, 09:03) Whyser Whyser's gravatar image

Duplicate callback was fixed as well. Could you please confirm?

(08 Sep '15, 15:44) shader shader's gravatar image

Hi,

Thanks for reporting that! Our developers have excluded this library from UnityPushwoosh.jar and the updated version will be soon available.

permanent link
answered 04 Sep '15, 12:02
Vitaly%20Romanychev's gravatar image

Vitaly Roman...

The Adobe AIR and Unity SDKs that you ship with also include these JARs. How can we remove them, as they conflict with JARs already used in the project.

permanent link
answered 15 Oct '15, 13:37
khambadkone's gravatar image

khambadkone

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×326
×88
×11
×6

question asked: 01 Sep '15, 10:13

question was seen: 1,435 times

last updated: 15 Oct '15, 13:37