Hello,

I'm trying to call the createMessage method using a .Net test web service (rest based), I will be consuming the web service in the phonegap app. This is the request object that I'm creating:

{ "request": { "application": "abc-123", "auth": "xxxxxx", "notifications": [{ "send_date": "now", "ignore_user_timezone": true, // or false "content": "Hello world!" }]

}

When I run the service, I get the following error:

{"status_code":210,"status_message":"API token or application is not set","response":null}.

Can you let us know if there's anything wrong with the request created? I'm using the sample .net code provided in the createMessage API documentation to call the pushwoosh service.

Thanks in Advance!

asked 09 Sep '15, 07:27
shantanudhankar's gravatar image

shantanudhankar

edited 09 Sep '15, 07:39

Hi. Please check that the value of "application" parameter matches the app code of the application you've created in Pushwoosh Control Panel (XXXXX-XXXXX format), and the value of "auth" parameter is exactly the key you have generated on the API Access page of your Control Panel.

permanent link
answered 09 Sep '15, 08:45
Benedict's gravatar image

Benedict

Checked both and they are correct but still getting the error.

(09 Sep '15, 08:56) shantanudhankar shantanudhankar's gravatar image

In this case, please submit a support request to help@pushwoosh.com and provide your entire API request!

permanent link
answered 09 Sep '15, 11:29
Benedict's gravatar image

Benedict

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×165
×80
×9

question asked: 09 Sep '15, 07:27

question was seen: 727 times

last updated: 09 Sep '15, 11:29