Hello, im using pushwoosh in unity for ios and want to use a list tag but i dont know how to define it in my "PushNotificationIOS.cs" file. There seem to be only functions for defining string and int tags. Related to this: I´m not sure how the system works to add tags to a list via the pushwoosh account(website). I can´t find any button for this in the web interface,after I created a tag list. But since I have to have the tags inside a list predefined in order to set up a filter...how do I do that?

Also, is it normal to wait more than 30minutes for the registration from the subscribers tags at the GUI control panel?!

asked 06 Mar '14, 17:37
lukassa's gravatar image

lukassa

Hello,

Actually, our developers are working on Unity plugin right at the moment. I will make sure they implement List Tags as well.

As for your second question, Tag value will appear in your Control Panel right after there is at least one device with this value.

Please note that 30 minutes is absolutely not normal, everything should be done within seconds. Could it be that some Internet instability took place? Please let us know via Contact Us form (htpp://pushwoosh.com/contact-us) if the issue is persistent!

permanent link
answered 07 Mar '14, 08:02
Dmitry%20%20Dyudeev's gravatar image

Dmitry Dyudeev
3.7k7

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×353
×88
×64
×9

question asked: 06 Mar '14, 17:37

question was seen: 1,264 times

last updated: 07 Mar '14, 08:02