I'm adding pushwoosh to a crosswalk cordova app that I have in the Amazon and Google Play stores. I have added the pushwoosh cordova plugin and it works great running on a regular android device but I'm having trouble on the Fire. Should it work via GCM or do I need to receive notifications via ADM?

asked 19 Nov '15, 06:17
ghoward's gravatar image

ghoward

Hi,

Amazon devices should receive pushes via ADM. You can find Pushwoosh native integration guide following this link:

http://docs.pushwoosh.com/docs/native-amazon-sdk

You should also configure your app in Pushwoosh Control Panel for ADM specifying your Client ID and Client Secret.

permanent link
answered 24 Nov '15, 12:52
Vitaly%20Romanychev's gravatar image

Vitaly Roman...

My app is built with Cordova using the pushwoosh-phonegap-3.0-plugin and my question is do I need to do anything special to receive notifications on Amazon devices? For example, what do I supply in the onDeviceReady for projectid?

(08 Dec '15, 01:19) ghoward ghoward's gravatar image

Looks like I'm out of luck with my Cordova app. Got this response from Pushwoosh support:-

Thank you for contacting us and for your interest in Pushwoosh! Unfortunately, our PhoneGap plugin does not support Amazon devices. Probably this support will be implemented in the future, however I cannot provide the ETA at the moment. Please let me know if you have any further questions! Kind regards, Max Kuzakov Pushwoosh team

permanent link
answered 08 Dec '15, 18:04
ghoward's gravatar image

ghoward

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×447
×190
×8

question asked: 19 Nov '15, 06:17

question was seen: 671 times

last updated: 08 Dec '15, 18:04