Unable to subscribe to push. DOMException: Registration failed - no sender id provided

asked 19 Feb '16, 12:42
Subb%20Iah's gravatar image

Subb Iah

We do not guarantee that the tags will be immediately applied to the object. There might be a time gap after you call setTags method and the tags will actually be assigned to the device.

permanent link
answered 13 Sep '16, 11:47
shader's gravatar image

shader
3.9k7

Hi! Please check that you manifest file included to the html page according http://docs.pushwoosh.com/docs/chrome-web-push and contains gcm_sender_id

permanent link
answered 25 Feb '16, 16:07
XXXX's gravatar image

XXXX
2.2k6

My web push doesn't work at specific time. for example yesterday(Aug 18, 16:08 to Aug 18, 16:50) i tried to six push messages, but no one is delivered(see your push history report).After that time its working perfectly.My application Code:944A5-3588C

kindly give your Updates...

permanent link
answered 19 Aug '16, 07:49

Subb Iah

Hi!

I've looked through the Push History and it seems that these messages were sent to the empty list of devices, which means there were no eligible devices to receive the notification!

I've noticed that you've used conditions with specific tag values to target specific devices. It seems that there were no subscribers with said tag values at the moment (may be they'd unsubscribed or deleted the app or you'd chosen an incorrect value).

In any case, it's not the issue of our service as all these messages were filtered properly according to the conditions you'd set.

permanent link
answered 23 Aug '16, 04:05
Nikolai's gravatar image

Nikolai

Thanks for Your information...but i only send the push message to device when setTags is successfully called.i attached to one setTag console, that console denotes successfully called setTag but messag can't received.

Console:

debug workerSDKVersion===curVersion 2.8.1 2.8.1 debug Performing setTags call to Pushwoosh with arguments: {"tags":{"CHECKIN":["cust61472709926721"]},"application":"944A5-3588C","hwid":"944A5-3588C_3134775f72498157e0098224624a326e"} 6-?r=1:2012 traceo.(anonymous function) @ cdn.pushwoosh.com/webpush/pushwoosh-web-notifications.js:1(anonymous function) @ cdn.pushwoosh.com/webpush/pushwoosh-web-notifications.js:1e.callAPI @ cdn.pushwoosh.com/webpush/pushwoosh-web-notifications.js:1e.setTags @ cdn.pushwoosh.com/webpush/pushwoosh-web-notifications.js:1(anonymous function) @ 6-?r=1:2012(anonymous function) @ cdn.pushwoosh.com/webpush/pushwoosh-web-notifications.js:1 cdn.pushwoosh.com/webpush/pushwoosh-web-notifications.js:1 debug setTags call to Pushwoosh has been successful cdn.pushwoosh.com/webpush/pushwoosh-web-notifications.js:1 traceo.(anonymous function) @ cdn.pushwoosh.com/webpush/pushwoosh-web-notifications.js:1u.onload @ cdn.pushwoosh.com/webpush/pushwoosh-web-notifications.js:1 6-?r=1:2013 setTags result Objectskipped: Array[0]length: 0__proto__: Array[0]concat:

permanent link
answered 01 Sep '16, 07:52

Subb Iah

edited 01 Sep '16, 07:53

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×446
×141
×13

question asked: 19 Feb '16, 12:42

question was seen: 1,590 times

last updated: 13 Sep '16, 11:47