Hello I have been using pushwoosh for a while now and have really enjoyed it. I was always having issues with the android setup though. I decided to build the sample application from "https://github.com/Pushwoosh/phonegap-build-sample-app" and i am able to register and get subscribers in the cp.pushwoosh.com - but I am not getting any notifications to the actual android device when I send the application. In making an account to use for testing purposes, I had now subscribers and tested out the test application through build.phonegap - I was able to get the single subscriber once i launched the application on my device, but like i said before it just wouldn't get the notifications.

I even tried adding

allow-navigation href=""/>
access origin="
" subdomains="true"/>

and

allow-navigation href=".pushwoosh.com"/>
access origin="
.pushwoosh.com" subdomains="true"/>

but I am still not able to recieve notifications.I also tried
gap:plugin name="cordova-plugin-whitelist" source="npm"/>
(asterisks are not displaying)
Since it is phonegap cli 5.2.0. Not sure what i am missing. I am not getting any mismatch error. This is a browser key i believe.

Thanks so much in advance!

asked 22 Feb '16, 05:09
Solstice428's gravatar image

Solstice428

edited 22 Feb '16, 05:12

Coming back to say that it was the fact that I was using a browser key. Deleted it and created a server key and it worked right away after that. At least that particular instance

permanent link
answered 02 Mar '16, 14:06
Solstice428's gravatar image

Solstice428

Hi!

I am glad to hear that the issue got resolved! In case some issue appears, don't hesitate to drop a letter at help@pushwoosh.com! That way we'd be able to solve it in a timely manner.

permanent link
answered 02 Mar '16, 14:15
Nikolai's gravatar image

Nikolai

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×446
×326
×165
×91

question asked: 22 Feb '16, 05:09

question was seen: 679 times

last updated: 02 Mar '16, 14:15