Hi,

I need to configure windows phone pushwoosh. I have tried Unauthenticated with framework Unity. With following documentation guide. My OnRegisteredForPushNotifications is called and token is received as a link. But no device is registered on pushwoosh portal. Also I am unable to sent push notification on my windows mobile.

I think I need to enable Windows Phone Pushwoosh as Authenticated method. But I don't know where to get (Certificate, Private Key, CA Info) Files to upload. Any guide line or link to get these files?.

Thanks

Chishti

asked 29 Mar '16, 10:51
chishti's gravatar image

chishti

edited 29 Mar '16, 12:26

At least my device should add with Unauthenticated method. But its not working. Anyone?

permanent link
answered 30 Mar '16, 06:44
chishti's gravatar image

chishti

edited 30 Mar '16, 08:21

Hi!

According to the Miscrosoft guide here:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/ru-ru/library/hh221549.aspx

Unauthenticated and Authenticated Mode

Push notifications can operate in unauthenticated or authenticated mode. In unauthenticated mode, the number and frequency of notifications allowed through the Microsoft Push Notification Service is throttled (unauthenticated push notifications are currently limited to 500 per day, per channel). For push notifications in authenticated mode, developers first must register a certificate with the Push Notification Service through Windows Phone Marketplace. The certificate must be issued by a Microsoft-trusted root certificate authority. This certificate then is used to establish a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connection between the web service and the Push Notification Service. Authenticated push notifications are not throttled. This section describes how to implement push notifications for your XNA Game Studio game. For more general and detailed information about push notifications on Windows Phone, see Push Notifications for Windows Phone, on MSDN.

As for the question about device registration, could you please contact our support service at help@pushwoosh.com?

permanent link
answered 30 Mar '16, 06:59
Nikolai's gravatar image

Nikolai

Thanks

I send email for my problem.

(30 Mar '16, 08:38) chishti chishti's gravatar image
Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×446
×88
×31
×26

question asked: 29 Mar '16, 10:51

question was seen: 741 times

last updated: 30 Mar '16, 08:38