Hi, I want to push notifications using the RemoteAPI in my Python backend. I managed to register a test device, but I can't seem to create a message. It looks for a platform parameter even if I set it. Here's the JSON I'm sending to pushwoosh. Am I missing something?

{ "request":{ "application": appcode, "push_token": push_token, "language":"en", "hwid": "a9f282012f5dce9e", "timezone": -18000, "device_type": 3 } }

Here's the error I get from the server

{"status_code":210,"status_message":"Please select at least one platform","response":null}

The pushtoken and hwid I used is from the Android FAQ

The device ID is what I used for registration using the following JSON:

{ "request": { "application": appcode, "auth": apitoken, "notifications": [{ "send_date": "now", "ignore_user_timezone": True, "platforms": [3], "content": "Hello world!", "devices": ["a9f282012f5dce9e"] }] } }

It returned the following result after calling /registerDevice

{"status_code":200,"status_message":"OK","response":null}

asked 02 Apr '16, 02:15
pinventado's gravatar image

pinventado

I may have answered my own question. I didn't have a configuration setup for Android (w/c is the device type I selected -- 3). It seemed to work after I added the configuration

permanent link
answered 02 Apr '16, 04:13
pinventado's gravatar image

pinventado

Hi!

I am glad the issue got resolved. For more timely response please head to our support service next time at help@pushwoosh.com :)

permanent link
answered 04 Apr '16, 05:05
Nikolai's gravatar image

Nikolai

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×92
×83
×52

question asked: 02 Apr '16, 02:15

question was seen: 1,003 times

last updated: 04 Apr '16, 05:05