Hello,

I am using Pushwoosh to send notifications to my ionic app. I created a project on Google Developers Console and I opened the project through the following link. Then I enabled Cloud Messaging and I got a Server Key (auto-created by Google) and a Sender ID. I used this API key to configure the Android platform in my Pushwoosh project. However, when I run the ionic app on a cmd, I get the following errors in the log file:

• getGoogleAppId failed with status: 10, Missing an expected resource: 'R.string.google_app_id' for initializing Google services. Possible causes are missing google-services.json or com.google.gms.google-services gradle plugin.
  • E/Finsky(6997): 1 com.google.android.finsky.wear.bo.a(838): onConnectionFailed: ConnectionResult{statusCode=API_UNAVAILABLE, resolution=null, message=null}

Please note that I am not getting any /registerDevice tag in the log though I am calling in my code pushwoosh.registerDevice().

Do I need to download google-services.json file and put it in my ionic app? (this is not actually mentioned in the documentation).

Any suggestions? Thank you so much!

asked 29 Aug '16, 20:09
Joum%20M's gravatar image

Joum M

Be the first one to answer this question!
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×446
×445
×76
×39

question asked: 29 Aug '16, 20:09

question was seen: 2,647 times

last updated: 29 Aug '16, 20:09