just wanted to ask if it is possible to send push notifications to a specific device with a free account? Means, that i´ve got 10 subscribers, and i wanted to send a notification to subscriber 2, later then to subscriber 9 and so on.. Or do i need a payed version? Because i read something that i need the pushwoosh api, but there is nothing like this in the free version?! Is there a way to do this? Or maybe an other service that offers this for free? Would be great! Paying isn´t really an option.. i don´t make money with my app, it´s just for me and my friends.. just 10 people..

Thanks!

asked 27 Mar '14, 08:20
b0nk's gravatar image

b0nk

additional question: how can i disable the alert while getting a notification and the app is in foreground?

(27 Mar '14, 08:27) b0nk b0nk's gravatar image

okay got the solution for the additional question, but still looking for someone who can answer the "send notification to specific device" question

(27 Mar '14, 15:53) b0nk b0nk's gravatar image

Pushwoosh Free account allows you to send broadcast notifications only. Individual pushes are available either with Remote API or Tags feature, which are available for accounts starting with Premium only.

permanent link
answered 28 Mar '14, 15:44
Alex%20Spotar's gravatar image

Alex Spotar
3.6k6

okay, thank you!

(28 Mar '14, 16:25) b0nk b0nk's gravatar image
Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×190
×111

question asked: 27 Mar '14, 08:20

question was seen: 3,131 times

last updated: 28 Mar '14, 16:25