I am developing by react native. And in order to develop push notification, I use pushwoosh-react-native-plugin module. But I met a weird problem. Sample code in "Pushwoosh.com" says that push callback is set by "onPushOpen". So, I used it, however it seemed not to work properly. The callback was not called, but on debug mode(pushwoosh server) the callback was called well. What can I do to be called the callback on no debug mode?

asked 13 Oct '16, 12:55
Alticast's gravatar image

Alticast

Hello,

That is a common issue at the moment. The similar situation has already been fixed on Native and Cordova frameworks. The React Native fix is coming soon.

permanent link
answered 20 Oct '16, 09:42
Oleg%20Zhukov's gravatar image

Oleg Zhukov

Thanks for your reply. But can you give me a hint to fix it by myself? Because we are on ready to release our code, we are in hurry.

(21 Oct '16, 06:35) Alticast Alticast's gravatar image

Am I correct, that this situation appears when you send notifications via API using the "devices" parameter with less than 10 devices in an array? As a workaround you can send notifications via the Control Panel or use Tags for segmentation.

(21 Oct '16, 06:52) Oleg Zhukov Oleg%20Zhukov's gravatar image

Yes, I think that your are correct. We send our message from our server to pushwoosh by "devices" parameter with less than 10 devices in an array.

(31 Oct '16, 07:06) Alticast Alticast's gravatar image

Hello!

Please note that the issue has been fixed for all frameworks including React Native.

May I ask you whether the problem is observed at this moment?

permanent link
answered 31 Oct '16, 08:03
Nikolai's gravatar image

Nikolai

edited 31 Oct '16, 08:03

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×444
×140
×3

question asked: 13 Oct '16, 12:55

question was seen: 839 times

last updated: 31 Oct '16, 08:03