My Android App is in kill state, when i receive a notification, clicking on notification the app opens and i want to open to a new window but the app crashes. Here is the error i am getting.

[ERROR] : JNIUtil: ProxyFactory: failed to find class for ti.modules.titanium.ui.WindowProxy [ERROR] : ProxyFactory: No proxy info found for class. [ERROR] : JNIUtil: ProxyFactory: failed to find class for ti.modules.titanium.ui.ViewProxy [ERROR] : ProxyFactory: No proxy info found for class. [ERROR] : JNIUtil: ProxyFactory: failed to find class for ti.modules.titanium.ui.ScrollViewProxy [ERROR] : ProxyFactory: No proxy info found for class. [ERROR] : JNIUtil: ProxyFactory: failed to find class for ti.modules.titanium.ui.ViewProxy [ERROR] : ProxyFactory: No proxy info found for class. [ERROR] : JNIUtil: ProxyFactory: failed to find class for ti.modules.titanium.ui.ViewProxy [ERROR] : ProxyFactory: No proxy info found for class. [ERROR] : JNIUtil: ProxyFactory: failed to find class for ti.modules.titanium.ui.ActivityIndicatorProxy [ERROR] : ProxyFactory: No proxy info found for class. [ERROR] : JNIUtil: ProxyFactory: failed to find class for ti.modules.titanium.ui.LabelProxy [ERROR] : ProxyFactory: No proxy info found for class.

asked 24 Nov '16, 11:40
Dev%20Team's gravatar image

Dev Team

Hello,

Looking on the provided logs, I cannot see anything related to the Pushwoosh Appcelerator module.

For me it is looks like there is some issues with UI, which leads to the app crash.

May I ask you to compare on how it's handled in our Sample app to the implementation from your own app and correct the discrepancies?

https://github.com/Pushwoosh/pushwoosh-appcelerator-titanium/tree/master/Titanium-Sample-iOS-Android

Best regards, Nikita

permanent link
answered 01 Dec '16, 08:59
novchinnikov's gravatar image

novchinnikov

I have tried with sample app also same result is coming

(01 Dec '16, 09:14) Dev Team Dev%20Team's gravatar image

Am I right that you have already contacted Pushwoosh support team on this issue?

If this is true, please proceed further communication regarding this complications through email.

Best regards, Nikita

permanent link
answered 01 Dec '16, 09:24
novchinnikov's gravatar image

novchinnikov

Yes u r right.

(01 Dec '16, 09:28) Dev Team Dev%20Team's gravatar image
Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×446
×30
×30

question asked: 24 Nov '16, 11:40

question was seen: 614 times

last updated: 01 Dec '16, 09:28