Hi all,

i'am developing native app by using OutSystems platform. when i try to register my device onto pushwoosh (iphone), application gives error

error domain=nscocoaerrordomain code=3000

how can i solve it? regards

asked 30 Nov '16, 18:34
fkaratay's gravatar image

fkaratay

Hello,

Please be sure to check your mobile provisioning profile (the one you have used for signing your build) if it has the “aps-environment” string. If it is not there, please note that you should recreate the mobile provisioning profile in the Apple Development Portal. Make sure the “aps-environment” value matches the gateway you are using: Sandbox for “development” and Production for “production” values.

Best regards. Nikita

permanent link
answered 01 Dec '16, 08:08
novchinnikov's gravatar image

novchinnikov

Hi Nikita. I have the same problem when my app tries to register with Pushwoosh:

Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=3000 \"no valid 'aps-environment' entitlement string found for application\"

I wasn't seeing this when I built the app a couple of weeks ago. But I do with more recent builds and my provisioning profile and Apple certs are still the same and still valid.

I don't use Xcode. Instead I use a text editor on Windows and PGB. Any suggestions please?

(13 Dec '16, 03:44) Gary_oo Gary_oo's gravatar image

Hello,

Please note that *.mobileprovisioning file is contained inside the ipa-file of your application.

You could open provisioning profile with any text editor by using UTF-8 encoding and look for the following lines:

< key>aps-environment< /key>

< string>production< /string>

Best regards, Nikita

permanent link
answered 07 Dec '16, 11:52
novchinnikov's gravatar image

novchinnikov

Hi Nikita,

thank you for you reply. if you know could you explain me; how can i check my mobile provision file "aps-environment" value?

i don't use xcode or other development suites. i just create my certificate, identifier, and provision file from developer center and upload them on OutSystems development suite.

regards.

permanent link
answered 01 Dec '16, 10:52
fkaratay's gravatar image

fkaratay

Same problem herr, aps-enviroment is set to development in the provisioning file... help!

permanent link
answered 13 Dec '16, 08:19
Rahrs's gravatar image

Rahrs

Hello,

Please note that you should recreate the mobile provisioning profile in the Apple Development Portal and make sure the “aps-environment” value matches the gateway you are using: Sandbox for “development” and Production for “production” values.

Best regards, Nikita.

(13 Dec '16, 08:47) novchinnikov novchinnikov's gravatar image

yes already done that, i renamed the IPA file from phonegab to zip, located the embedded.mobileprovision inside and looked up <key>aps-environment</key> <string>development</string>

i still get the error while trying to register my device

(13 Dec '16, 13:23) Rahrs Rahrs's gravatar image
Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×353
×91
×25

question asked: 30 Nov '16, 18:34

question was seen: 1,291 times

last updated: 13 Dec '16, 13:23