Hi I am using Pushwoosh PHP SDK and I interested in saving and retrieving message details. I have been looking for a way to retrieve message id and it is not returned inside CreateMessageResponse.

When I send a push, although it is successfully sent to devices, I am currently obtaining this response, so CreateMessageResponse does not contain :

{"status_code":200,"status_message":"OK","response":{"Messages":["CODE_NOT_AVAILABLE"]}}

Am I doing something wrong?

Most of pushes are sent to one specific users. I have read that one push for less than 10 devices does not contain code. So, is it impossible to get push details?

https://community.pushwoosh.com/questions/1614/unkown-device-when-send-push-to-one-device-token

Thank you

asked 15 Dec '16, 16:23
victorflag's gravatar image

victorflag

edited 15 Dec '16, 16:27

Hi!

Actually, you can retrieve a message code from the /createMessage response if you turn on the Debug Mode. With DM enabled, all responses (regardless of the amount of devices in the request) will be returning message code.

However, please note that Debug Mode will turn off automatically in one hour.

permanent link
answered 20 Dec '16, 04:22
Nikolai's gravatar image

Nikolai

Thank you for your answer. I would like to be able to save details in database, even in production mode. Is there any way to do this?

(20 Dec '16, 09:21) victorflag victorflag's gravatar image

Hi, please note that there is no way to save message codes in case you send pushes to the less than 10 devices via the "devices" parameter since we do not save such messages on our servers.The only way to get these details is turning on the Debug Mode in your Push History.

Regards, Ivan.

(21 Dec '16, 07:20) iskoritzky iskoritzky's gravatar image
Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×52
×33
×3

question asked: 15 Dec '16, 16:23

question was seen: 649 times

last updated: 21 Dec '16, 07:21