I can see that the PushWoosh SDK is sending some data to the backend, however the callbacks on our delegate are not called:

2017-03-24 16:51:28.573180 appName[1967:753863] [PW] [I] -[PWRequestManager] 
x
|    Pushwoosh request:
| Url:      https://E475E-09FBA.api.pushwoosh.com/json/1.3/applicationOpen
| Payload:  {"request":{"userId":"831B05A2-AC8C-45BA-9E29-087D5527A2B5","app_version":"1.2","hwid":"831B05A2-AC8C-45BA-9E29-087D5527A2B5","language":"de","os_version":"10.2.1","package":"app-identifier","v":"5.1.3","application":"E475E-09FBA","device_type":1,"jailbroken":0,"device_model":"iPhone8,1"}}
| Status:   "200 no error"
| Response: {"status_code":200,"status_message":"OK","response":null}
x

The following code is not called:

func application(_ application: UIApplication, didRegisterForRemoteNotificationsWithDeviceToken deviceToken: Data) {
        PushNotificationManager.push().handlePushRegistration(deviceToken as Data!)
    }

func onDidRegisterForRemoteNotifications(withDeviceToken token: String!) {
        print("regsitered for remote notifications with device token \(token)")
    }

func onDidFailToRegisterForRemoteNotificationsWithError(_ error: Error!) {
        print("Failed to register for remote notifications with error \(error)")
    }

func application(_ application: UIApplication, didFailToRegisterForRemoteNotificationsWithError error: Error) {
        PushNotificationManager.push().handlePushRegistrationFailure(error)
    }

The setup is done as described in http://docs.pushwoosh.com/docs/native-ios-sdk.

So why for example is onDidRegisterForRemoteNotifications although the permission dialog is shown?

asked 24 Mar, 17:40
rpitting-ottogroup's gravatar image

rpitting-ott...

Hi,

Just tried to reproduce your issue with our Sample app and it worked just as expected. May I ask you to try it and let us know about the results? Please do not forget to replace application code with yours.

permanent link
answered 28 Mar, 12:05
Oleg%20Zhukov's gravatar image

Oleg Zhukov

When I am using iOS 10, and call UNUserNotificationCenter.current().delegate = PushNotificationManager.push().notificationCenterDelegate, do I still have to implement didRegisterForRemoteNotificationsWithDeviceToken in my UIApplicationDelegate?

permanent link
answered 28 Mar, 14:43

rpitting-ott...

OK, indeed the methods from UIApplicationDelegate have to be forwarded to PushNotificationManager, and not the other way around.

Therefore, consider this questions as solved.

permanent link
answered 28 Mar, 16:58

rpitting-ott...

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×423
×340
×28

question asked: 24 Mar, 17:40

question was seen: 411 times

last updated: 28 Mar, 16:58