We have some users that is really not that smart ... since they don't know there own phone and how to turn off push notifications for the app.

Is it possible to block them in the admin webinterface for Pushwoosh ... we have tags on the device so we should be able to find the user ... however ... I don't see any options in the webinterface.

I also guess that it would re-register if the user still allows push notifications for the app. So I guess this should be a block/ban feature?

I just want to make completely sure we can't block it from the web interface.

asked 13 Sep, 20:18
syska's gravatar image

syska

Hello,

There is no primary functionality for that in Pushwoosh Control Panel. But you can set a custom Tag for such users and use a Filter which will exclude them from the push campaign. Btw, why do you need to ban them?

We can delete them from the userbase manually, but you are correct, they would be reregistered on the next app open if notifications are still allowed.

Regards, Ivan

permanent link
answered 14 Sep, 05:54
iskoritzky's gravatar image

iskoritzky

Ban then so they can't register again. The user really don't know how to use the phone to disabled push for the app. I will try to figure out a guide how they can disable push for the app.

(18 Sep, 19:34) syska syska's gravatar image
Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×423
×19
×5

question asked: 13 Sep, 20:18

question was seen: 63 times

last updated: 18 Sep, 19:34