Hi! Couple of questions:

1. I´m trying to configure iOS notifications, however when I upload my .cer, .p12 and put the password I get an error saying "Certificate is not valid", with no further input about the reasons. It´s weird because those are the files I´ve been using to build my app and test it on the device with PG Build. What could be the reason? I´m on a Trial right now.

2. I also tried connecting automatically but I get an error saying incorrect username or password which is not true, I´m pretty sure I know my login details to the Member Center of Apple :) It´s because I´m on trial? (I don´t think so because as the panel says: "You have a Trial account with all Premium features")

Thanks guys!

asked 26 Apr '14, 18:09
Daniel%20Chinchilla's gravatar image

Daniel Chinc...

Unfortunately, Apple Developer Center is down today, so it might be the reason.

I'm pretty sure it will work fine after they are back online, but if it's not the case, please contact our support team (help@pushwoosh.com) with your Pushwoosh username, and we will help you to sort it out.

permanent link
answered 28 Apr '14, 13:32
Alex%20Spotar's gravatar image

Alex Spotar
3.6k6

Thank you Alexander! I just went premium and made the process with the automatic configuration. Beautiful <3

I´ll be working with the PG Build configuration, I´ll probably need some help. Thanks!

permanent link
answered 28 Apr '14, 23:04
Daniel%20Chinchilla's gravatar image

Daniel Chinc...

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×165
×91
×31

question asked: 26 Apr '14, 18:09

question was seen: 1,673 times

last updated: 28 Apr '14, 23:04