how to I push a message to an specific device from the web console (i.e. not programatically)?

thanks

asked 12 May '14, 12:52
jendara's gravatar image

jendara

Hello,

Could you please describe your use-case a bit more? Please note that there a Test device feature that allows you to send a notification to the list of specified devices, so in case you would like to see how the push would look like, you can use it.

If you would like to send a notification to the group of your users, I can suggest using Filters.

As for the sending individual messages to your subscribers, I have consulted with our developers, and we actually are going to implement this feature, but at the moment I cannot provide any ETA.

permanent link
answered 14 May '14, 10:26
Dmitry%20%20Dyudeev's gravatar image

Dmitry Dyudeev
3.7k7

I'm looking for the same thing. Theres a devices key that requires device id but i cannot get udid or mac address with objective c. Ive read on other sites i can use [[UIDevice currentDevice] identifierForVendor]] but I dont understand will pooshwoosh just know to use this id if the sdk is being used on the app?

(16 May '14, 09:16) philipacrowe philipacrowe's gravatar image
Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×38
×9

question asked: 12 May '14, 12:52

question was seen: 10,423 times

last updated: 16 May '14, 09:16