I am having problems getting this running in Phonegap build. I tried 3.1.0 and 3.3.0, and I get the error:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'onDeviceReady' of undefined

I downloaded the sample project pushwhoosh provide. https://github.com/Pushwoosh/pushwoosh-phonegap-3.0-plugin

I put my google app number and pushwhoosh app id in the PushwooshAndroid.js file.

pushNotification.onDeviceReady({ projectid: "google app number here", appid : "app id here" });

and uploaded their project to PhoneGap build. I still get the error:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'pushNotification' of undefined

It is obvious to me that the pushwhoosh plugin is not loading. This is supposed to be handled by PhoneGap build by putting the gap:plugin tag like so in the config.xml file.

<gap:plugin name="com.pushwoosh.plugins.pushwoosh" version="3.0.2" />

I feel I am dong it all right. What is wrong? Is it the fault of PhoneGap build? How can I find a workaround for this?

asked 29 May '14, 18:51
ten%20characters's gravatar image

ten characters

This is how I would like to use pushwoosh as well, is there a fix?

permanent link
answered 02 Jun '14, 12:27
fightmatch's gravatar image

fightmatch

Okay I tested thoroughly as well and it is definitely not working for me. Is there a problem with the latest Phonegap and pushwoosh for iOS?

permanent link
answered 02 Jun '14, 18:46

fightmatch

My project is for Android, but I think the platform is not relevant. It seems PhoneGap build is not adding the pushwhoosh plugin to the project for some reason.

(03 Jun '14, 09:54) ten characters ten%20characters's gravatar image

Checked with support and they don't seem to be very responsive. Maybe they are just way too busy (nice problem to have). If you run into any issues, you are going to have to try to power through them yourself. So far, the build is working on iOS but no notifications so progress is slowly being made.

permanent link
answered 04 Jun '14, 15:09

fightmatch

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×446
×165
×91

question asked: 29 May '14, 18:51

question was seen: 1,349 times

last updated: 04 Jun '14, 15:09