Hello,

When I send pushes to my android, the phone whistles but no notification appears. Logcat: 06-11 08:50:17.765: W/Pushwoosh: Request manager(6148): PushWooshResult: {"status_code":200,"status_message":"OK","response":null}

asked 11 Jun '14, 06:22
paala's gravatar image

paala

12next »

Hello,

Could you please describe the issue you have encountered a bit more? What platform you are using to develop your application? Was the application open/closed when you have sent the notification?

The issue itself looks very strange, since your application clearly receives the notification, but somehow filters a part of it. Most probably, something went wrong with the integration.

permanent link
answered 11 Jun '14, 07:27
Dmitry%20%20Dyudeev's gravatar image

Dmitry Dyudeev
3.7k7

Hi,

I was using OpenFL, and modify the mainactivity and Android manifest files. Main Activity http://pastebin.com/txUYweuG

Manifest file: http://pastebin.com/KnLWsVcU

The app was closed during pushes. using Samsung galaxy s3 android 4.3

permanent link
answered 11 Jun '14, 07:36
paala's gravatar image

paala

I have consulted with our developers, and it seems that everything is OK in the Manifest and main activity.

Is it possible for you to send us the whole project of your application? Our developers will take a look at it and provide some recommendations. Please note that you can always send the project via Contact us form.

(11 Jun '14, 10:00) Dmitry Dyudeev Dmitry%20%20Dyudeev's gravatar image

ok, I;ve sent you the project via contact us. Thanks

permanent link
answered 11 Jun '14, 10:11
paala's gravatar image

paala

Forgot to tell you that I use opndfl 1.2.0 if you want to replicate exaclty my enviroment: C:\Users\mihai.morosanu>haxelib list actuate: [1.7.3] flixel: [3.2.2] googleiap: git [dev:C:\HaxeToolkit\haxe\openfl\lime/googleiap/git] googleplay: git [dev:C:\HaxeToolkit\haxe\openfl\lime/googleplay/git] hxcpp: [3.1.30] hxlibc: [1.1.4] hxtools: [1.1.6] inthebox-macros: [1.0.4] haxelib.json include.nmml LICENSE readme.md src lime: [0.9.4] 0.9.9 lime-tools: [1.2.3] 1.5.3 openfl: 1.1.0 [1.2.0] openfl-native: [1.2.0]

This requires haxe 3.0.1 to be installed first http://haxe.org/download/version/3.0.1/

But I think you can test with any openfl.

permanent link
answered 12 Jun '14, 06:18
paala's gravatar image

paala

Hi,

Any news about this ?

Thanks

permanent link
answered 19 Jun '14, 08:38
paala's gravatar image

paala

Hello,

Please note that MainActivity in the Manifest file is defined twice, and this might cause the issue. Could you please try to remove one of them and let us know about the results?

permanent link
answered 19 Jun '14, 09:38
Shmakov's gravatar image

Shmakov

I modified the manifest file: http://pastebin.com/83M8VjUx Same result, just sound.

permanent link
answered 19 Jun '14, 10:09
paala's gravatar image

paala

06-19 12:39:43.829: W/Pushwoosh: Request manager(354): PushWooshResult: {"status_code":200,"status_message":"OK","response":null} this appears as a warning

permanent link
answered 19 Jun '14, 10:11
paala's gravatar image

paala

Hello,

It seems that there were some misprints in your Manifest file. Could you please try to use this one instead?

PS: {"status_code":200,"status_message":"OK","response":null} is Ok.

permanent link
answered 19 Jun '14, 10:27
Shmakov's gravatar image

Shmakov

Now I can't build the project: Error:

[gettype] [Fatal Error] :3:10: The processing instruction target matching "[xX][mM][lL]" is not allowed.

BUILD FAILED c:\androidsdk\sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:408: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 3; columnNumber: 10; The processing instruction target matching "[xX][mM][lL]" is not allowed. at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser.parse(DOMParser.java:257) at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(DocumentBuilderImpl.java:347) at com.sun.org.apache.xpath.internal.jaxp.XPathImpl.evaluate(XPathImpl.java:463) at com.sun.org.apache.xpath.internal.jaxp.XPathImpl.evaluate(XPathImpl.java:510) at com.android.ant.GetTypeTask.execute(GetTypeTask.java:85) at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:292) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606) at org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:106) at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:348) at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:435) at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:456) at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1393) at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1364) at org.apache.tools.ant.helper.DefaultExecutor.executeTargets(DefaultExecutor.java:41) at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1248) at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.runBuild(Main.java:851) at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.startAnt(Main.java:235) at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:280) at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:109) --------------- linked to ------------------ javax.xml.xpath.XPathExpressionException at com.sun.org.apache.xpath.internal.jaxp.XPathImpl.evaluate(XPathImpl.java:468) at com.sun.org.apache.xpath.internal.jaxp.XPathImpl.evaluate(XPathImpl.java:510) at com.android.ant.GetTypeTask.execute(GetTypeTask.java:85) at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:292) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606) at org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:106) at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:348) at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:435) at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:456) at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1393) at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1364) at org.apache.tools.ant.helper.DefaultExecutor.executeTargets(DefaultExecutor.java:41) at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1248) at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.runBuild(Main.java:851) at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.startAnt(Main.java:235) at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:280) at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:109) Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 3; columnNumber: 10; The processing instruction target matching "[xX][mM][lL]" is not allowed. at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser.parse(DOMParser.java:257) at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(DocumentBuilderImpl.java:347) at com.sun.org.apache.xpath.internal.jaxp.XPathImpl.evaluate(XPathImpl.java:463) ... 18 more

Total time: 0 seconds Build halted with errors (haxelib.exe).

permanent link
answered 19 Jun '14, 10:56
paala's gravatar image

paala

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Question tags:

×446
×444
×20

question asked: 11 Jun '14, 06:22

question was seen: 2,370 times

last updated: 19 Jun '14, 11:53